The mean field-normalized citation impact of papers by Dutch PIs in PV is 2.6 times the world average. Their papers appear 4.7 times more than average in the top-1% best cited papers worldwide (CWTS, 2017).
For publications of the individual hubs/groups please refer to the websites below.
- AMOLF: Light Management in New Photovoltaic Materials
- Delft University of Technology: Electrical Sustainable Energy – Opto-Electronic Materials
- Eindhoven University of Technology: Solarlab – Complex Molecular Systems – Plasma and Materials Processing
- TNO Energy Transition (Petten, Eindhoven) and partners within the Solliance consortium
- University of Groningen: Photophysics and Opto-electronics
- University of Twente: Solar Centre Twente